Friday 22 March 2019

Nothing to say.

Recently I updated my Blogger profile and noticed that it has been over three years since my last post. It made me pause a moment to reflect. There was never a reason to stop, it was just that suddenly, there was so much being written on various social media sites and it seemed that much of it was self important hot air.

My own musings also fitted that description and it occurred to me, that with so much instant wordage flying about, that visits to an inconsequential blog like this one, would be rare events.

A lot of things have happened during the intervening three years. I have strong opinions about many things, but I can't help but notice that free thinking ideas are suppressed and discouraged in these conformist and virtue signalling days. It is not a healthy trend.

So here is a post about nothing and another warmish cloud of gas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home