Saturday 22 April 2006

Still Alive.



A few years ago I was standing behind a smart looking elderly lady in a queue at the Post Office. I gave her a cheery greeting. This was a mistake, as it opened the door for a conversation. She told me a long and rambling story about how her son and daughter-in-law were out to kill her. Poison was the method they had chosen.

This week I saw her again in town. I overheard her telling someone that her family were trying to poison her. I suspect that she is deluded. Either that, or the poison is extremely weak.

1 Comments:

At 16:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tim, has she kicked the bucket yet? Also, thanks for your comment on the crazy Nutella jars - I had always been told that the Italians had the best food in Europe ...obviously not! I arrived in Venice and they were selling green cookies.

Hope all is well with you guys. The site is looking very impressive.

ICB

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home